Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager the Order Builder is responsible for the following warehouse functions: Agency order preparation, loading and unloading product, inventory rotation, maintenance and sanitation procedures.
- Preparation and packing of individual agency orders for distribution.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and sanitation procedures for loading dock, vehicle area, warehouse storage areas, offices, coolers and other areas as required.
- Maintain inventory rotation procedures.
- Assist in unloading and loading of product as required. Assist in check-in of incoming inventory as required.
- Accurately record and arrange inedible food product disposal.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
- Must be a team player.
- High School or GED required.
If interested, please fill out form and attach your cover letter and resume.
Full Time, 40 hours/week