Reports to: Chief Government Affairs Officer
As Veterans Mobile Outreach Specialist, the employee will coordinate our efforts at veteran distributions, such as Stand Downs, and various community outreach events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scheduling of visits/distributions throughout various locations in Nassau and Suffolk Counties
• Ordering nutritious foods and preparing emergency food/care packages for distributions
• Distributing foods/supplies to veterans
• Reporting on a monthly and as needed basis
• Developing community partnerships and overseeing volunteers
• Performing other veteran outreach duties as assigned by the Chief Government Affairs Officer
The ideal candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s preferred; be able to lift packages greater than 30 lbs; drive company vehicles, have intermediate computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, and possess excellent communication, written, and organizational skills. A clean NYS DMV record and a background check are required.
If interested, please fill out form and attach your cover letter and resume.