Corporate Philanthropy and Events Manager
Corporate Philanthropy and Events Manager – Full Time, 40 hrs/wk
Under the supervision of the Chief Development & Communications Officer, Corporate Philanthropy and Events Manager maintains a portfolio of Corporate donors and develops and maintains a research, cultivation, ask and stewardship process to move donors to higher level giving. Responsible for developing and managing major internal and external fundraising and recognition events including planning and analyzing cost-effective events, setting revenue goals, forming relationships with and soliciting event sponsors and donors, and coordinating and managing sponsors, contractors, vendors, and volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college in related field preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude in working with diverse community groups, including major individual and corporate donors.
- Must have successful fundraising track record including direct solicitation of 5-figure gifts.
- 3-5 years of successful special events experience in a nonprofit organization or corporate setting.
- Strong computer skills with experience in utilizing research tools and implementing donor cultivation plans.
- CRM database experience necessary.
- Working weekends, evenings, and early mornings will be required as necessary.
- Local, and regional travel required. Driver license required.