Location: Hauppauge, NY
Department: Agency Relations
Reports to: Vice President of Network Services
FLSA Classification: Nonexempt
Salary Range: $19 – $20/per hour
- Primarily responsible for all member agency data input into computer database, monthly MIS report for HPNAP, back–up support for receptionist, inventory data input, and agency orders.
- Act as liaison between Food Bank and member agencies by responding promptly to agency calls, requests for information and complaints to ensure all questions are satisfactorily answered.
- Data entry, maintenance, and update of all agency information (includes all contact information: names, site, mailing addresses, billing addresses, telephone/fax/email information).
- Maintain database of all agency status information.
- Maintenance of filing of all agency records.
- Ensure all Long Island Cares forms are properly prepared per FA/HPNAP/TEFAP standards.
- Data entry of agency monthly reports. Telephone follow-up with agencies as required.
- Data entry for monthly HPNAP MIS report.
- Monitoring agencies to ensure proper usage of grant money and consistency in ordering. Follow-up with agencies as necessary.
- Maintenance of annual TEFAP and HPNAP contracts. Ensure timeliness of preparation. Includes review of all paperwork, appropriate filing as necessary, and follow-up as required.
- Assist, prepare, and follow-up as required with ongoing agency training seminars, workshops, and meetings. Includes preparation of monthly orientation seminars for all new agencies/new agency personnel, including providing written procedures and warehouse tours.
- Back-up support for receptionist.
- Back-up support on agency orders.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some data entry experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Long Island Cares embraces a philosophy that recognizes and values diversity.
Our goal is to attract, develop, retain, and promote a talented, diverse workforce in a culture where all employees will contribute to their fullest potential.
If interested, please complete the form and attach your resume and cover letter.